The process of rebuilding tissues and missing cellular components during wound healing is intricate and dynamic. We offer a selection of models for wound healing.
- Proliferation assays
- Cell migration assays: Scratch and cell inserts based
- Angiogenesis assays: Tube formation assay, CAM assay
- Anti-inflammatory assays: Pro and Anti-inflammatory cytokines studies
- Human dermal fibroblasts
- Human primary dermal epithelial cells
- Human endothelial cells
- Human primary macrophages, T cells, DC and NK cells
- Human MSCs
Techniques Used: Flow Cytometry, Confocal/Fluorescence Microscopy
(Multi-colour Immunofluorescence), ELISA (Fluorimetry/Colorimetry), RTqPCR, WB.