We have the following Animal Genotyping Kits available with us:
The Genometry Equine Genotyping Kit® has been developed for accurate parentage verification, with the genotyping of fluorescently-labeled STRs via microsatellite analysis.
- Analysis of the 9 STRs recommended by the ISAG, plus 8 additional loci commonly used for horse parentage testing and identification.
- Easy to use, working with various samples including non-invasive hair samples.
- Gives reproducible, precise results in approximately 5 hours.
- Five Dye-Labelling allows simultaneous analysis of several loci.
- Free results evaluation software tools for simple and automated analysis.
- Gives results with accuracy as high as 99.75% and low incidence of stutter peaks, leaving no room for error.
- Optimized to work on all Applied BiosystemsTM sequencing systems.
- The kit provides the analysis of 16STRs selected from International Society of Animal Genetics (ISAG) and Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) recommendations.
- This Kit allows the user to test a sample in 4 different reaction tubes for all 16STRs inmultiplexes.
- After the amplification step, the mixes are incubated and loaded on capillariesseparately for microsatellite analysis.
- The kit is compatible with all ABI genetic analyzers and user friendly.
- The peaks observed in microsatellite analysis have distinct characteristics andlow stutter, preventing the results to be misinterpreted.