• A unique collection of 1463 small molecule inhibitors with biological activity used for stem cell regulatory and signaling pathway research.
• Targets such as GSK-3, Hedgehog, Notch, JAK, ROCK, Wnt, γ-secretase, Casein Kinase, etc.
• A powerful tool for researching the mechanism behind stem cells, regenerative therapy, drug screening based on tumor stem cells, as well as other pharmaceutical and biological applications.
• Bioactivity and safety confirmed by preclinical research and clinical trials. Some protein kinase inhibitors have been approved by FDA.
• Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable.
• Rich documentation with structure, IC50, and customer reviews.
• NMR and HPLC validated to ensure the highest purity.
• All compounds are in stock and continuously updated.