• A unique collection of 108 phosphatase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
• The library contains compounds targeting protein tyrosine phosphatases (PTPs) and serine/threonine-specific protein phosphatases (PP1, PP2A, and PP2B, etc.).
• Bioactivity and safety confirmed by preclinical research and clinical trials. Some inhibitors have been approved by FDA.
• Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable.
• Rich documentation with structure, IC50, and customer reviews.
• NMR and HPLC validated to ensure high purity.
• All compounds are in stock and continuously updated.