• A unique collection of 1839 compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
• Targets include Amyloid-β, Dopamine Receptor, COMT, LRRK2, 5-HT Receptor, Monoamine Oxidase, nAChR, Histamine Receptor, etc.
• A useful tool for exploring the mechanism of neurodegenerative diseases and looking for new treatments.
• Bioactivity and safety confirmed by clinical trials or preclinical research. Some have been approved by FDA.
• Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable.
• Detailed compound information with structure, IC50, and brief introduction.
• High purity and quality validated by NMR and LC/MS.
• All compounds are in stock and continuously updated.