• A unique collection of 2710 approved drugs for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
• Used in the research of oncology, cardiology, anti-inflammatory, immunology, dermatology, endocrinology, neurology, and more.
• A useful tool for researching new targets of marketed old drugs.
• All compounds have been approved by the FDA, EMA and other countries.
• Structurally diverse, bioactive, and cell permeable.
• More detailed compound information with structure, IC50, and brief introduction.
• NMR and HPLC validated ensure high purity.
• All compounds are in stock and continuously updated.
||FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini
||FDA-Approved Drug Library (Cat. No.: HY-L022)
||10 μL in DMSO
||30, 50, 100, and 200 μL in DMSO
||96-well microplate with peelable foil seal
||96-Well Format Sample Storage Tube With Screw Cap
||Within three days
||About one month
|Price Per Set
|Preparation For Use
||Tear off the seal film on the microplate
||If there is no robot, each tube needs to be manually opened
• Easily peelable foil seal makes the screening process easier and faster.
• Lower price, more compounds.
• Avoid multiple and uneven dispensing.
• Reduce risks of product cross-contamination.
• Avoid reduced activity due to long-term storage.