• A unique collection of 1037 small molecule modulators with biological activity used for epigenetics research and associated assays.
• The library contains epigenetics-related compounds targeting HDAC, Histone Demethylase, Histone Acetyltransferase (HAT), DNA Methyltransferase (DNMT), Epigenetic Reader Domain, MicroRNA, etc.
• A valuable tool for chemical genomics, epigenetic target identification in pharmacogenomics, and other biological applications.
• Bioactivity and safety confirmed by preclinical research and clinical trials. Some compounds have been approved by FDA.
• Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable.
• Rich documentation with structure, IC50, and other chemical & biological data.
• NMR and HPLC validated to ensure the highest purity.
• All compounds are in stock and continuously updated.