• A unique collection of 569 antibiotics for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
• The antibiotics in the library contain penicillins, cephalosporins, tetracyclines, macrolides, etc.
• A useful tool for the discovery of anti-bacterial and anti-cancer drugs.
• Bioactivity and safety confirmed by preclinical research and clinical trials. Some have been approved by FDA.
• Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable.
• Detailed compound information with structure, IC50, and brief introduction.
• Validated NMR and HPLC to ensure high purity and quality.
• All compounds are in stock and continuously updated.