• A unique collection of 449 alkaloids for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
• The compounds in the library contain indoles, quinolines, isoquinolines, pyrrolidines, pyridines, pyrrolizidines, tropanes, and terpenoids and steroids.
• A useful tool for drug discovery as an important source of lead compounds.
• Bioactivity and safety confirmed by preclinical research and clinical trials. Some compounds have been approved by FDA.
• Structurally diverse, bioactive, and cell permeable.
• More detailed compound information with structure, IC50, and brief introduction.
• NMR and HPLC validated ensure high purity.
• All compounds are in stock and continuously updated.