• A unique collection of 1905 small molecules used for survival, proliferation and apoptosis research.
• Targets such as Bcl-2 Family, Caspase, DAPK, IAP, MDM2/p53, PKD, Survivin, etc.
• Bioactivity and safety confirmed by preclinical research and clinical trials, some compounds have been approved by FDA.
• A useful tool to study apoptosis-involved regulation and diseases such as cancer, aging, neurodegenerative disease, and more.
• Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable.
• More detailed compound information with structure, IC50, and other chemical & biological data.
• NMR and HPLC validated to ensure high purity and quality.
• All compounds are in stock and continuously updated.